More info on Jackie’s Pilates classes
To gain maximum benefit it is important to join a class that suits your ability, understanding and general level of fitness. If you are new to this method of exercising I recommend that you attend a beginners class or have a private session where you will have an individual assessment and be introduced to the essential principles.
If you have been referred by a medical pracitioner or had a back injury or surgery then it is essential you have a private session before joining a group class. Once you have mastered the basics, I do encourage clients to challenge their bodies and create a regular routine to maintain good, pain-free movement.
- Private classes at home studio in Elstree. Tailormade to your exact needs.
- Small classes on a 1:5 ratio in the comfort of my home studio in Elstree which ensures close supervision. Opportunity for Reboundng and outdoor classes during the warmer months.
- Larger classes held in community hall in Radlett and Shenley where the maximum number of participants is 10 although classes are often smaller.
- Radlett – Phillimore Centre, Battlers Green Drive, Phillimore Place, Radlett, Hertfordshire, WD7 8NN
- Radett – Shenley Cricket Centre, Radlett Lane, Hertfordshire, WD7 9DW
- Borehamwood – Allum Hall, Allum Lane, Borehamwood, Herts, WD6 3PJ
- Elstree – Nash Close, Allum Lane
|£50 per class for courses of 6 prepaid sessions|
|Radlett / Shenley||12||£126 (13 weeks)|
|Elstree (Borehamwood)||5||£204 (13 weeks)|
|Individual Taster Session||1||£12|
|Initial 1-to-1 Assessment||1||£75|
|Private Studio Sessions||1||£65|
|Group Session (inc. use of poles)||1 Hour||£9|
|Private Session||1 Hour||£40|
|Course of 10 walks, prepaid||£75|
Autumn 2016 – Term Dates:
Monday 19th September (13 week term)
Half term dates: 24th – 28th October
|9.15 am||Elstree (Borehamwood)||1 – 2|
|11:00 am||Elstree (Borehamwood)||1 – 2|
|5:15 pm||Elstree (Borehamwood)||1 – 2|
|10:00 am||Elstree (Borehamwood)|
|6:00 pm||Borehamwood||1 – 2|
|5% Discount for courses of 6 prepaid sessions|