Pilates for Golf
Jackie was one of the first UK instructors to train specifically in the practice of Pilates for Golf conditioning. Combining Pilates exercises with your golf training can help you hit the ball farther, straighter and more accurately. In addition you can reduce your chances of injury! Get in touch today to enquire about Pilates for Golf in Elstree and Borehamwood.
Benefits of Pilates for Golfers
Pilates for Golfers can help golfers achieve a stronger core through even control of the phasic and postural muscles in the back and core. This in turn can make golfers stronger and more stable.
You can expect to see some of the following benefits to your golf game:
- Attain an optimal backswing and follow-through with increased range of motion in shoulders
- Get more distance and power because of added hip and torso flexibility
- Have a stronger and bigger hip turn for greater power through rotation
- Create a smoother and more powerful swing due to evenly conditioned back muscles
- Maximize balance and alignment while rotating
- Decrease fatigue because of less strain on the body
- Hold a body position long enough to play through a shot
- Play without pain!